Farm To Fellas brings to you unprocessed, 100% natural and organic monofloral honey, made using nectar collected primarily from mustard flowers, straight from the hives. Our honey is 100% traceable and is extracted in a cruelty-free way without harming the bees. It is completely raw and replete with the goodness of pollen, propolis and beeswax and is packed in jars without any heat processing or pasteurization.
We at Farm to Fellas, take immense pride in being a part of the very few people aimed at bringing the experience of pure, hygienic and responsibly procured products from our farms to your dining tables. Our unyielding commitment to using traditional techniques boasts of the hard work put in by our hardworking beekeepers under whose expertise, we obtain honey in its most raw form. Our efforts are directed towards empowering them and ensuring they get a fair price for their relentless toil.
100% Natural Mustard Honey
Farm To Fellas’ monofloral mustard honey has been sourced from small bee-keepers who extract honey naturally and in a cruelty-free way. Our beekeepers have been working in this field since the past 6-7 years and know exactly how to extract the best quality of raw honey in a way that is sustainable and doesn’t harm the bees. The honey extracted from the hive is filtered to remove impurities and is then packed without any processing.
Staying close to its roots, Farm To Fellas follows traditional and healthier practices of processing food as it helps to retain the maximum nutrients of food so you avail the best out of what nature has to offer.
Our single origin mustard honey has a distinct creamy, yellow colour and can be used for various purposes – ranging from medicinal to cosmetic. It is always better to opt for raw honey over processed and pasteurised honey to ensure you and your family attain the best of what nature has to offer in terms of this sweet nectar!
Read on for some amazing reasons to store a jar of raw honey in your kitchen!
1. Rich in nutrients, namely amino acids, vitamin B, magnesium, potassium, zinc, iron and antioxidants, namely phenols and flavonoids, which exhibit anti-carcinogenic effects and delay ageing.
2. Exhibits potent anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties due to which it helps in healing wounds and burns effectively.
3. Effective in suppressing chronic cough due to its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties which helps in relieving a sore throat and reducing symptoms associated with asthma.
4. Used to relieve various skin problems like burns, eczema, dermatitis and wounds due to its anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal nature.
5. Boosts stamina, fastens metabolism, controls sugar cravings, promotes satiety and triggers the fat burning process, helping you lose weight.