Farm To Fellas brings to you desi cow ghee made via the traditional bilona method. The bilona churning method has been used since ancient times and is said to have ayurvedic properties which help in boosting immunity. It comes as no surprise that desi cow ghee, made by the traditional, vedic churning method is also known as ‘Liquid Gold’. Under the guidance of highly experienced dairy farmers, milk is processed using this traditional method to extract 100% pure cow ghee, possessing abundant benefits for both you and your family.
We at Farm to Fellas, take immense pride in being a part of the very few people aimed at bringing the experience of pure, hygienic and responsibly procured products from our farms to your dining tables. Our unyielding commitment to using traditional techniques boasts of the hard work put in by our dedicated farmers and villagers, especially rural women, rather than the mechanically processed items that fill the shelves of markets today. Our efforts are directed towards empowering the ones growing our food and ensuring they get a fair price for their relentless toil
Cultured a2 Cow Ghee
Farm To Fellas’ cultured cow ghee is made using pure cow milk. The milk is sourced from small cattle owners in villages of Haryana. It is then processed to make curd which is then churned to make butter (makhan). The butter produced is then heated on slow flame to yield pure and nutrient dense ghee.
It takes around 20 litres of cow milk to make 1 litre of pure ghee using this vedic method. The traditional vedic method of making ghee requires patience, time and a lot of hard work but it enables the final product to retain the maximum amount of nutrients so you and your family avail the best of what we have to offer.
We believe in staying close to our roots thus using tools to help our hands and not machines to replace them.
Desi ghee has reserved a special place in Ayurveda, owing to its auspicious and medicinal properties. Read on for some scientifically proven benefits that ghee made using vedic way imparts:
1. Replete with a number of fat-soluble vitamins such as Vit A, Vit D, Vit E and Vit K and a number of essential fatty acids.
2. Unique combination of omega-3, omega-6 and medium chain fatty acids – all of which together aid in effective weight loss by leading to shrinkage of fat cell size
3. Rich in butyric acid, a compound which has shown proven effects in soothing inflammation in the body
4. Being rich in butyric acid, ghee also stimulates the production of killer T cells in the intestine which consequently strengthens your immune system and your ability to fight infections.
5. Suitable for consumption by people who are lactose intolerant