Farm To Fellas brings to you desi buffalo ghee made via the traditional bilona method. The bilona churning method has been used since ancient times and is said to have ayurvedic properties which help in boosting immunity. Under the guidance of highly experienced dairy farmers, milk is processed using this traditional method to extract 100% pure buffalo ghee, possessing abundant benefits for both you and your family.
We at Farm to Fellas, take immense pride in being a part of the very few people aimed at bringing the experience of pure, hygienic and responsibly procured products from our farms to your dining tables. Our unyielding commitment to using traditional techniques boasts of the hard work put in by our dedicated farmers and villagers, especially rural women, rather than the mechanically processed items that fill the shelves of markets today. Our efforts are directed towards empowering the ones growing our food and ensuring they get a fair price for their relentless toil.
Desi bilona A2 buffalo ghee - 100% cultured
Farm To Fellas’ cultured buffalo ghee is made using pure a2 buffalo milk. The milk is sourced from small cattle owners in villages of Haryana. It is then processed to make curd which is then churned to make butter (makhan). The butter produced is then heated on slow flame to yield pure and nutrient dense ghee. It takes around 20 litres of a2 buffalo milk to make 1 litre of pure ghee using this vedic method. The traditional vedic method of making ghee requires patience, time and a lot of hard work but it enables the final product to retain the maximum amount of nutrients so you and your family avail the best of what we have to offer. We believe in staying close to our roots and using tools to help our hands and not machines to replace them.
Buffalo ghee, especially when prepared the Vedic way through bilona method using a2 milk contributes to a number of health benefits.
1. Has a higher concentration of butyric acid when compared to cow ghee that aids in raising immunity by stimulating the number of killer T cells in the body which fight infections.
2. Rich in a number of fat-soluble vitamins, such as Vit. A, Vit. D, Vit. E and Vit. K and a number of essential fatty acids which exhibit antioxidant and anti-carcinogenic effects.
3. Relatively higher amount of fat with a lower amount of cholesterol when compared to cow ghee– perfect for individuals looking to gain weight and enhance stamina.
4. Used in ayurveda to relieve gastritis, piles, acid reflux and stomach ulcers. Moreover, it improves digestion, boosts metabolism and regulates bowel movements.
5. Being anti-inflammatory due to the presence of butyric acid, buffalo ghee helps in healing burns and wounds. Moreover, it exhibits intense moisturising and lubricating properties.